Care & Storage
- Refrigerate the cake immediately upon receiving.
- Condensation on the cake is caused by humidity in the warm air outside of the fridge.
- Do note that prolonged refrigeration and difference in temperature changes the flavour, texture and colour pigments on the cake therefore refunds will not be made in regards to any of the above.
- Do let the cake sit out approx 30 minutes before serving as buttercream hardens when chilled.
- Buttercream cakes are able to last approx 3-4 hours at room temperature (if not under direct heat).
- Best consumed on day of delivery.
- We strongly encourage you to consume the cake within 3 days.