1. Are your cakes Halal?
Our cakes are not halal certified however they do not contain pork or lard and our equipments are brand new. Do note that we operate from a domestic kitchen.
2. What are the prices of your cakes?
3. How do I place an order?
All orders are to be placed through our website. We do not accept orders via DMs and emails.
4. I would like to customise a lunchbox cake, how do I place an order?
Kindly submit a form here for a quotation.
5. Can I order in advance?
We do not accept reservations. All orders, including customisation has to be placed via our website when the slots are made available.
Our slots are released on a month-by-month basis on the 20th of each month at 12pm (e.g. Feb slots will open on 20th Jan and Mar slots will open on 20th Feb & so forth).
6. Do you have bigger cakes?
7. Can I self collect?
Yes you may self collect anytime between the given time slots. Pickup location: 600212.
Tue, Wed, Thu: 12PM-2PM, 5PM-7PM
Sun, Mon: OFF
8. May I self collect on your blocked out dates?
Blocked out dates are unavailable/sold out.
9. Are you able to squeeze in my order?
Blocked dates = fully booked/unavailable
10. Do you deliver to Hotels?
Yes we do. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information regarding deliveries to hotels.
11. Is there a delivery charge?
Delivery charge is $13 and will be reflected after the delivery date is selected when you check out.
12. What frosting do you use?
Our standard frosting is Swiss meringue buttercream. Dairy whipped cream is used occasionally depending on requested cake/design.
13. Which countries do you deliver to?
We only deliver within Singapore.