Terms & Conditions
Delivery time is 1-5pm. Strictly no picking of time slot as the carrier plans the route. Please opt for delivery a day earlier if you need the cake by noon the next day.
No deliveries to:
- Shopping Malls
- Office Buildings (CBD)
Deliveries to the above locations will be cancelled.
For deliveries to hotels, kindly provide us with the full name in NRIC/Passport of the person who did the booking.
- We understand that check-in time is usually at 3PM therefore the order will be left with the concierge however, Dough re mi will not be liable for damaged cakes handed over to you by the hotel staff. Please place an order at your own risk. Do leave us a note if you prefer the carrier to call you before dropping off the cake.
Kindly inform us 3 days before your expected delivery if there are changes to the delivery address.
A $10 charge applies if the address provided is incorrect and a re-delivery is required.
If the delivery is unsuccessful due to the following reasons:
- No one is available to receive the order
- Uncontactable despite several calls and texts
If you fail to receive the order within 10 minutes from the time the order arrives at the provided address, your order will be cancelled and no refunds will be made.
Care & Storage
- Refrigerate the cake immediately upon receiving.
- Condensation on the cake is caused by humidity in the warm air outside of your fridge.
- Do note that prolonged refrigeration and difference in temperature changes the flavour, texture and colour pigments on the cake therefore refunds will not be made in regards to any of the above.
- Do let the cake sit out approx 15 minutes before serving as buttercream hardens when chilled.
- Best consumed on day of delivery.
- We strongly encourage you to consume the cake within 3 days.